Here at McGuinness Legal, we understand that buying or selling property is a big decision and an important milestone for most people. It is essential you have the help of an experienced lawyer who can guide you through the complex process and ensure your legal rights are protected every step of the way.
All our conveyancing work is carried out by experienced lawyers and para legal staff who have extensive experience in Conveyancing on the Mornington Peninsula (and in the State of Victoria generally). Our clients include first home buyers, property developers, builders, real estate agents, banks, mortgage brokers and surveyors.
We can assist you with:
- Residential and commercial sales and purchases
- Strata, rural and vacant land sales and purchases
- Auction purchases and sales
- Off the plan purchases
- Mortgages and refinancing
- First home owners, including assistance with First Home Owners Grant and stamp duty considerations
- Property developments
- Property division
- Stamp Duty
Our conveyancing services are fixed-fee based so there are no hidden charges.
Our office is conveniently located in Rosebud.
For a free quote or to arrange no-obligation consultation with an experienced property lawyer contact us today.